At Just Forests, we are looking for an Intern Community Manager to provide support for our administrative, marketing and communications duties.
The role is suited to someone who is passionate about nature and the environment as well as being native to the world of social media. If you have one foot on the ground and the other hand on your laptop, then we’d like to chat to you.
In a nutshell, you would be learning from the rich experience of the existing, positive and passionate team, planning a content calendar for social media, posting and analysing, as well as creating a monthly email newsletter. You will be responsible for being the voice of Just Forests online and will work flexibly from home.
Training will be given in any/all areas as appropriate. We’re looking for someone with natural flair for communications coupled with an eagerness to learn to become part of our team of values driven, smart thinking professionals.
In detail, below is the job description:
1. Social Media Strategy – with the support of the Communications Strategist you will be trained in the development of strategic social media calendar.
2. Content creation – writing blog posts, articles, newsletters, communications materials, and material for social media channels
3. Social media marketing – creating, managing and growing the company’s presence through blogs, Twitter, Facebook, and other strategically relevant online properties
4. Analytics – Using Facebook Analytics and other measurement tools to provide reports on metrics, and continually find ways to improve on those metrics through testing and new initiatives.
5. General Team Support: As needed for occasional press or community events, supportive role in press liaisons.
Contact: Please contact Tom at Mobile: 086 8049389 or email: email@example.com