IEN Annual Membership and Core Funding Application form 2020
READ THIS FORM CAREFULLY – THERE ARE IMPORTANT CHANGES FOR 2020
To apply for membership of the IEN, you must return this form with the required documentation and, at least, Part A – the Membership Application fully completed by: 6.00pm 15th June 2020. This is a hard deadline, if you miss it you will not be considered for membership.
If Part B of the form is not complete by 6.00pm 22nd June 2020, late completions will be subject to a deduction of 1% of any Core Funding award for every day the Core Funding application remains incomplete.
We recommend that this form is double-checked, and agreed, by your board of directors prior to being submitted to us.
- Section 6 must be completed by those that received Capacity Building funding in 2019
- Section 8 should only be completed if you are applying for Capacity Building funding for 2020 N.B. You may not apply for this funding if you were in receipt of funding under this section in the two previous years
- Keep to the word count guidelines as long answers will be ignored in the marking process
- NB The entire form will be taken into account as part of your Core Funding Application
- Section 5.1 is your chance to tell the assessors what your group has achieved over the past year. This section will garner a large amount of marks so you should pay particular care to complete it.
All the information you submit in this form will be treated in confidence. Please note that the DCCAE may receive a copy of this form.
We may use anonymised and aggregated data from the form in our publicity and in funding applications.
(Part A) Membership Application
(Part B) Expenditure & Evaluation
Oops! We could not locate your form.